Dr. Yuri Fushimi: Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Registered Nurse – a passion for assisting people
Hello, my name is Yuri. My goal is to help you improve your quality of life through the balancing of energy within the Body, Mind, and Spirit.
I entered the field of healthcare in 2003. My skills and knowledge of Western medicine were learned as a Critical Care Registered Nurse. In nursing, I saw many patients who continued to suffer from chronic pain, despite their dependence on high doses of narcotic medication. This led me to explore alternatives for people to enjoy a pain-free and improved quality of life. I found it through the physical and spiritual healing of Oriental Medicine.
My knowledge and techniques were refined through the study of Balance Acupuncture methods.
At FUSHIMI Balance Acupuncture, I will focus my skills and knowledge to design a treatment plan that best suits your needs. The Advanced Balance Acupuncture method is unique. It’s not uncommon for patients to sense immediate relief. My method differs from others, as it treats not only the physical body, but also considers the important elements of time, space, and energetic interaction.
I am very grateful for the opportunity to share and develop my methods to promote wellness in our society. Whatever your challenges may be, please come and consult with me. We will work as a team to help open the door to positive changes in your life.
Again, thank you visiting FUSHIMI Balance Acupuncture. We hope to see you soon!
- L. Ac. : California Licensed Acupuncturist
- DAOM: Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- MSAOM: Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – Magna Cum Laude
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine [NCCAOM]
- Advanced Registered Nurse – Critical care RN
- BA: Philosophy – Christianity, and other religious/philosophical theories from around the world, including several years living in India
- Balance Acupuncture Method practitioner – Local balance acupuncture, Functional balance acupuncture, Five Element theory, Seasonal Balance acupuncture, Three Essentials practitioner, I Ching practitioner
- Practicing Meditation since 1994, as well as Tai chi, Qi gong, Gong fa