“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
Please call for the appointment
714-731-5433 or 949-233-2883 or click online to “Request an appointment”.
- If you use insurance, please call and provide with your policy information before your first appointment.
- While we will verify your acupuncture benefits as a courtesy, we recommend that you confirm your insurance coverage prior to your visit.
- Please DO NOT send HIPAA related information via email. Office emails are not received using a secure messaging system. FBA disclaims all liability with respect to the privacy and confidentiality of information delivered via email.
- For your initial visit, please arrive 15 minutes before to your appointment time to complete paperwork.
- Please provide a list of all current medications, radiological examination report and/or blood draw test results (if available).
- For your first visit, allow 1.5 hours for consultation, evaluation, examination, and treatment. The acupuncturist will discuss the treatment plan with you. Please have your questions ready at that time so your acupuncturist can work with you as a team to achieve the most beneficial health plan.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes for follow-up visits.
- If you need to leave a certain time, please tell us at the beginning of your treatment.
- Please eat a light meal 1-2 hours before arriving for treatment.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothing to allow easy to access to your arms and legs.
- If you need to use the restroom, please do so before the appointment time.
- Please turn off your cell phone prior to treatment.
- After treatment, avoid engaging in vigorous activity for the remainder of the day
For the best result
- Wear a loose, comfortable shirts and pants so that the acupuncturist can easily access to arms and legs.
- Please bring medication lists, radiological examination reports, and blood test results if available.
- Do not wear perfumes or colognes to the treatments, out of consideration for others who come to the acupuncture treatment.
- Please finish using the restroom before the appoint time.
- Please turn off your cell phone during the treatment.
- After your visit, you may avoid the vigorous activities.
- Drink a plenty of water lest of the treatment day. But AVOID alcohol or recreational drugs on the day.
Acupuncture services – out of pocket
- 1st visit: Consultation + Treatment – $95
- follow up visit: Treatment – $60
- Package can save your cost. Please ask the details to the front desk.
- Recommended for improved treatment effectiveness.
- Each person is unique. On the first visit, your acupuncturist will discuss and formulate the most suitable treatment plan for you. Our pricing is clear and affordable.
Herbal formula prescriptions
- The price may be different from each herbal prescription, but the typical price range is $35 – $50 per 100 pills or per bottle. Monitoring fee is included in the price. There are no hidden charges.
Late cancellation fee
- Cancellation fee or no-show fee $25
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance except emergency case to avoid late cancellation or no-show fee. Your early cancellation will allow other patients to get a treatment.
- We accept major insurances.
BlueShield, BlueCross, Kaiser Permanente, United Health, Cigna, Aetna, Triwest, Caloptima, Health net, Noble AMA, Workers Compensation
- Not all insurance plans are equal. Please confirm your insurance coverage prior to arrival.